Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WEDNESDAY WITH JESSICA




We have a mid-week catch up with our girl Jessica Forrester. Read below to see hers loves, idols and obsessions right now....




The most exciting place right now is... Los Angeles by far! 

I knew I wanted to model when... I was a little girl and my dad would do badass photo shoots with my friends. my favorite was when we dressed up in leather biker jackets, chains and cigarettes haha

My style influences are... It really just depends on my mood or who i feel like being that day. Band Tee's are my favorite.

Right now I’m obsessed with... Dark chocolate, always.

The thing I remember most from my childhood was... That's a tough one.. I remember childhood like it was yesterday. I'd have to say all the adventures my parents used to take me and my brother on.

My favourite nail color is... The darkest red possible.

If I had my time over, I would not... I have no regrets. Good or bad, its all a learning experience.

The thing that surprises me are... Sunsets and sunrises. They never get old to me.

To unwind after a hard day’s work I like to... Read a book and drink unlimited cups of tea.

First impressions are... I try not to judge by first impressions. You never know what kind of day that person could be having.

Right now, I’m listening to...  Empire of the sun

I couldn’t live without... Coffee!!!!

I keep fit by... Running and palates

The last movie I watched was... Step brothers :'D

My favorite food is... fruit and veggies :) I'm a total health nut.

My favorite model is… Candice Swanepoel 

Because… She's the sexiest woman on earth, she must be an alien

My hometown is... Clearwater Florida


But I’ve always wanted to see what it’s like living in… London, although i've never been. 





Follow Jess on Instagram here