Monday, November 11, 2013

MONDAYS WITH WILL


 If you've got a small case of Mondayitis, read our catch up with Will Brandt and we promise you'll feel better...


Not many people know that I… 
Had an obsession with Zorro as a little kid - still think he's pretty narly
When I see myself on screen I’m thinking…
Is that really me ...I'm not sure i'll ever get used to it
 My biggest indulgence in life is… 
I've probably got to many - just gonna leave it at that..
 My wardrobe consists of… 
A random collection of T-shirts I've bought traveling around and an all saints jacket I wear when ever I can ... 
I’m looking forward to… 
Doing the festival rounds with Shock Value in 2014 - it's a dark, funny, weird, twisted movie I think a lot of people are going to have fun watching.
 I never thought I would… 
I never really thought I'd be able to turn this into a career...I still feel like I'm crazy most of the time, but I love it
 The best advice I was ever given… 
"Perseverance and possibility are your best friends "
 Right now I really want to…
Drink the rest of the coffee sitting next to me, and take a motorcycle trip down through Mexico
 I’m addicted to…
Listening to Cass McCombs - I really dig his take on our current state as a society ..
 My biggest secret is…
This is a hilarious question 
 Starsign…
Aquarius 
 On a Friday night you’ll find me…
Guess it depends on my mood ... Swimming in the ocean with some friends (ocean at night is gorgeous - give it a go)...watching a movie on my couch..Or having a wild time dancing to some good music  - don't we all love a good wild time ..
 Favorite work moment to date…
Filming Shock Value earlier this year. All of us got really close ..You live for those moments in time when everyone is on the same wavelength. Also traveling to Tokyo recently to shoot the new Mazda ad campaign was pretty rad as well - that city is complete stimulation.
 I’d die happy if I worked with…
Anthony Hopkins 
 What perfume are you wearing…
Natural is better 



Follow Will on Instagram here
Or on Twitter here