Friday, November 15, 2013

FRIDAYS WITH ADAM






Thank God It's Friday... and catching up with Adam Senn this afternoon sets the mood right just in time for the weekend....



When I see myself on screen I think... I don't really watch I just listen! Lol I cant help but to think about what I could have done better. 
My most memorable career moment was… Booking my first film,not the biggest but a start, Video Girl
My biggest indulgence in life is... Golf
I always wanted to live in... A house on stilts surrounded by water
My defining personality trait is... Brutal Honesty
The best advice I was ever given was... Don't chase success, get in front of it. "work hard"
Right now, I’m listening to... Erk the Jerk (Like you)
I have always wanted to try… Base Jumping
 Someone whose style I love… Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana
To unwind after a hard days work I like to... Lay in bed with my girl and my dog.
My guilty pleasure is… Snicker ice cream bars
My favorite model at the moment is… Kelsey Rogers
I look up to… Paul Newman
Because… He had a life of working hard and giving back!
I couldn’t live without... Food! ;-p
My hometown is... SugarLand Texas
Growing up I used to think… I want more than what this town can give me.
But now I know… I can bring everything back to my home town.
On my day off I’ll most likely be… Playing golf
Not many people know i… Write





Be sure to follow us on Instagram here to see Adams latest work 
Or follow his personal account here